BUNGEE-TORRE ASCENSOR 70 M9 noviembre, 2018
MOUNRAIN BIKE Y CAFE11 noviembre, 2018
This Activity is done in the following way:
- Mountain Cycling (1st part) 40min / 6km: The tour starts with a short car ride to our starting point, where we start cycling through the beautiful hills of Santander. Farms, coffee plantations and even horse ranches will surround us, while we are exposed to some truly spectacular views. Then we went to the small town of Curiti.
- Culture and tradition: Once in the Curití town, we have the opportunity to discover local handicrafts, one of the oldest industries in this region. After visiting the city and visiting the workshop, we will enjoy some local cakes before heading to the river with bicycles.
- Mountain bike (2nd part) 1h / 5km: We follow the path gently through the village before starting the climb that leads to the natural pool of Zamba. This road meanders along the hill and gives us an incredible view of the surrounding landscape. The ascent is approximately one hour.
- Natural pools: A short walk will take us to the canyon. There we will refresh and enjoy a swim in the river and waterfall jumping into Zamba natural pool.
- Trekking: After this refreshing moment, we followed the water upstream for 1 km to a second natural pool called Paraíso (Paradise). In this beautiful and peaceful place, we will savour a picnic with local products. Then, it’s time to relax and enjoy the sun or have fun with the natural slides and waterfalls that surround us.
- Mountain bike (3rd part) 45min / 6km: we walk slowly towards the main road and go down the hills for about 30 minutes to Curití. We will have time to do some shopping at the local craft store before returning to San Gil by car.
The service includes:
Difficulty: 4 (5)
Duration: 6 hours
Departure: 10 am from San Gil.
Capacity: 8 people
Age: 11 years and older.
Under age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Price: $ 145,000 COP